Y/n's depression ¡ Claw Noir [Miraculous]

Pov Claw Noir

Pov Claw Noir

"Y/n, I see the darkness that consumes you. But trust me, there's a way out of this."

"How can you understand what I'm going through? You're a villain!"

"Even villains have their own battles, Y/n." I say seriously. "I've faced my own demons, and I know the pain of losing hope."

"But how can you help me? You've caused so much destruction and chaos!" She didn't seem to believe anything I said.

"True, but deep down, I've always yearned for something more. Something beyond the darkness. And I believe you do too."

"I used to believe in myself, in the world. But now... everything feels empty."

"That emptiness can be filled again, Y/n. It starts with small steps, finding the light within yourself."

"It's hard to believe there's any light left within me."

"Remember, even the darkest night gives way to dawn. We just need to find your dawn together."

"How can we do that?"

"We can start by acknowledging your pain and accepting it. Only then can we begin to heal."

"It's scary to face my pain head-on, but I don't want to feel like this anymore."

"That's the spirit! Together, we'll face your inner demons and find the strength to overcome them."

Y/n kiss my cheek. "Thank you, Claw Noir." She blushes making me blush too. "I never thought a villain could offer such understanding and support."

"We all have our roles to play in this world, Y/n. And sometimes, even villains can become unexpected allies on the path to healing."

"Let's do this. Let's find my light again and conquer this darkness within me."

"Remember, Y/n, you're not alone in this battle. I'll be right here, fighting alongside you until the very end."