Positive attitude changes everything ¡ Evan [Barbarian and the troll]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Evan sat on a bench in the park, strumming his guitar and humming a tune to himself. His heart swelled with the joy of creating music, and he couldn't help but smile as he soaked in the beauty of nature around him.

Y/n, a close friend of Evan's, approached with a troubled expression. "Hey, Evan. Mind if I join you for a bit?"

"Of course, Y/n. Sit down." Evan replied warmly, setting his guitar aside. "You seem a little off today. What's on your mind?"

Y/n took a deep breath and hesitated before speaking. "I've been feeling overwhelmed by everything lately. It's like I'm stuck in a rut, and I don't know how to break free."

Evan listened intently, his eyes reflecting genuine concern. "I understand how tough things can get, but you're not alone in this, Y/n. I'm here for you, and we'll figure it out together."

Y/n nodded, appreciating Evan's unwavering support. "I know you always have a way of lifting spirits and finding hope in any situation. It's just hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel right now."

Evan placed a comforting hand on Y/n's shoulder. "I get it. Sometimes life throws us curveballs, but I truly believe that there's always a way forward, even if it's not immediately clear. We'll take it one step at a time."

As they continued their conversation, Evan's optimism and patience shone through, offering Y/n comfort and reassurance. Despite his chatty nature and tendency to ask many questions, Evan made sure to give Y/n the space to express their thoughts.

Together, they found solace in each other's company, knowing that with Evan's unwavering support and optimism, they could face any challenge that came their way.