The serious conversation ¡ Ladybug [Miraculous]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Y/n and Ladybug sat across from each other in a cozy Parisian café, the soft glow of the streetlights casting a warm ambiance. Ladybug fidgeted with her cup, her eyes filled with a mix of apprehension and longing. Y/n watched her intently, waiting for her to speak.

Ladybug took a deep breath and finally broke the silence. "Y/n, there's something I need to talk to you about. It's about us..."

Y/n nodded, encouraging her to continue. "I've noticed that things between us have been... complicated lately. I mean, we work so well together as superheroes, but when it comes to our personal relationship, it feels like we're both holding back."

Y/n's heart raced as she listened to Ladybug's words. She had been struggling with the same thoughts but didn't know how to bring it up. "I understand what you mean," Y/n said softly. "It's like we're stuck in this limbo, not quite friends but not quite something more."

Ladybug nodded, relief evident in her eyes that Y/n understood. "Exactly. And I don't want to lose what we have, but at the same time, I can't help but wonder what could be if we took a chance on us."

Y/n reached across the table and took Ladybug's hand in hers. "I feel the same way," she admitted, her voice filled with vulnerability. "I care about you deeply, Ladybug. Maybe it's time we stop hiding behind our masks and see where this could go."

Ladybug's gaze softened as she looked into Y/n's eyes. "I've wanted to hear you say that for so long." She confessed. "I've been scared to admit it, but I love you, Y/n."

Tears welled up in Y/n's eyes as she smiled through them. "I love you too, Ladybug." She said.

As they sat there, hand in hand, they knew that their journey was just beginning—a journey of love and courage that would take them beyond the realm of superheroes and into the depths of their hearts.