I even kissed you ¡ Ladybiquity [Miraculous]

Pov Ladybiquity

Pov Ladybiquity

"I could kiss you right now."

I blush. "Oh, Y/n. You always know how to make my heart race."

"I mean, if you want that, my dear girlfriend."

"I would love that, Y/n. Your kisses are like magic to me."

Y/n and I lean in and share a sweet, passionate kiss. "Mmm, you taste like pure bliss."

"And you make me feel like the luckiest person in the world. I'm so grateful to have you in my life."

"The feeling is mutual, my love. Being with you feels like a dream come true."

"Let's make every moment count, Y/n. Our love is something extraordinary."

"Absolutely, Ladybiquity. Together, we can conquer any obstacle and create a love story for the ages."

"I couldn't ask for a better partner by my side. You complete me in every way."

"And you bring out the best in me. With you, I feel whole and loved."

I blush again. "Y/n, you have my heart completely. I'm yours forever."

"And you have mine, Ladybiquity. Let's continue writing our love story with each passing day."

"Yes, let's fill it with countless kisses and endless love. I adore you, Y/n."

"And I adore you too, Ladybiquity. Our love is a treasure that I will cherish forever."