I always had a crush on him ¡ Jax [The amazing digital circus]

I wanted to write a imagine with no dialogues

Pov Nobody

Y/n is a young software engineer who works for the powerful corporation Digital Circus, responsible for creating advanced virtual realities. Jax is a talented programmer, but his challenging and detached personality makes him an enigma to everyone around him.

Y/n has always had a crush on Jax, despite his disdainful and egocentric attitude. She sees beyond Jax's facade and is determined to find out what made him so indifferent and detached. As they work together on an ambitious project, Y/n begins to break down Jax's barriers with her fun and helpful manner.

The dialogues between Y/n and Jax show the dynamic between the two. Y/n tries to understand Jax, while he responds with sarcasm and disdain. However, as the story progresses, Jax begins to reveal brief glimpses of vulnerability, showing that there is more to him than just an indifferent exterior.

As the plot unfolds, Y/n and Jax find themselves in dangerous situations within the virtual reality created by Digital Circus. It is in this challenging environment that they need to trust each other to survive. Gradually, Jax begins to let his guard down and reveals his true self to Y/n, showing a more human and compassionate side.

At the end of the story, Y/n and Jax develop a genuine bond based on mutual understanding and overcoming their differences. Their journey shows how love can transform even the most closed hearts, and how empathy can flourish even in the most unlikely places.