Feeling like my family doesn't love me ¡ Eddie [It]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

In a serene theme park, Y/n sat on a bench, looking down with teary eyes. She felt desolate, convinced that her family didn't truly love her. In this moment of vulnerability, Eddie Kaspbrak, known for his compassion and care for others, approached her.

"Hey, are you okay?" Eddie asked gently, sitting down beside Y/n.

Y/n sniffled and looked at him, her eyes filled with sadness. "I don't think my family really cares about me. They always make me feel like I don't belong."

Eddie nodded understandingly. "Sometimes people have strange ways of showing love. But that doesn't diminish the value you have."

Y/n wiped away her tears and looked at Eddie curiously. "How do you deal with it? With your own insecurities and fears?"

Eddie smiled softly. "I've learned that love and support don't always come from where we expect, but that doesn't mean they don't exist elsewhere. Sometimes we need to create our own family with people who truly value us."

Y/n nodded as she absorbed Eddie's comforting words. She felt a renewed sense of hope and determination to find her own path, regardless of the uncertainties she felt about her family.

As the sun set over the theme park, Y/n and Eddie shared a meaningful conversation that left Y/n with a feeling of relief and renewed self-confidence. She knew that even when she felt alone, she could always count on people like Eddie to offer comfort and understanding.