You are all I've been looking for and a little more ¡ Cat Noir [Miraculous]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Cat Noir and Y/n, two souls intertwined by fate, found themselves drawn to each other in ways they couldn't explain. As the city slept, they met on the rooftops under the shimmering moonlight.

"You know, there's something about you that sets my heart racing." Cat Noir confessed, his eyes filled with a mixture of mystery and longing.

Y/n smiled softly, her gaze meeting his. "It's like we're two pieces of the same puzzle, destined to find each other in this chaotic world."

Their romance blossomed amidst the backdrop of their secret identities and the thrilling adventures they shared as Ladybug and Cat Noir. Yet, it was in their quiet moments together that they discovered the depth of their connection.

One night, as they gazed at the stars from a secluded rooftop, Cat Noir took Y/n's hand in his. "You are all I've been looking for and a little more." he murmured, his voice filled with sincerity.

Y/n's heart skipped a beat as she looked into his emerald eyes. "I feel the same way. You've shown me a love I never knew existed."

Their love story unfolded like a beautiful dance, filled with laughter, passion, and the unspoken promise of forever. They navigated the complexities of their dual lives with unwavering support for each other.

In a moment of vulnerability, Y/n whispered. "I wish we could be together without the masks and the secrets."

Cat Noir's gaze softened as he held her close. "Someday we will. Until then, our love will be our sanctuary."

As they embraced, the city below them was alive with twinkling lights and bustling streets—a world unaware of the extraordinary love that bloomed between a hero and a kindred spirit.