I want to be with you ¡ Anxiety [Inside Out 2]

Pov Y/n

Pov Y/n

Anxiety say nervously. "Y/n, I... I took something earlier and now I can't stop thinking about you."

"What did you take, Anxiety?"

"It's an aphrodisiac. I wanted to feel closer to you, to be more connected."

"Well, that's certainly an interesting way to express your feelings. But you know, you don't need anything to be closer to me. I'm right here."

"I know, Y/n. It's just that sometimes my anxiety gets the best of me, and I thought this might help me relax and be more open with you."

I hold her hand. "Anxiety, you don't have to worry about being open with me. I love you just the way you are, anxiety and all. We can work through it together."

"Thank you, Y/n. I'm so grateful to have you in my life. Can we just cuddle for a while? I need your warmth and comfort right now."

"Of course, Anxiety. Come here, let's snuggle up together. You're safe with me."

We embrace each other tightly, finding solace in each other's arms. Anxiety's worries begin to fade as we focus on the love and affection we share. "Y/n, I'm sorry for relying on this aphrodisiac. You're right, I don't need it to feel close to you. You're enough for me."

I say stroking Anxiety's hair. "It's alright, Anxiety. We all have our moments of vulnerability. What matters is that we support each other and find strength in our love."

We continue to hold each other, cherishing the intimate moments they share. Anxiety's neediness is replaced with a deep sense of love and security.

"I love you, Y/n."

"And I love you, Anxiety. Always remember that."

We drift off to sleep, knowing that our love in Riley's head will always conquer any anxieties that may arise.