The long-awaited kiss ¡ Marinette [Miraculous]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Exterior, the Agreste mansion, in the courtyard. The sun is setting as the camera pans to Y/n, who is sitting where Emilie's statue was formerly placed. Marinette walks towards and sits beside them as Y/n fidgets with the twin rings.

"You're not wearing it?"

Y/n answers while fidgeting with the rings. "When Ladybug gave it to me, she told me how my father helped her to defeat Monarch, at the cost of his life. I don't know if I'll ever manage to be like him."

Marinette holds Y/n's hands. "You don't need to be like him. Just be yourself." wears the twin rings on their left ring finger as Y/n blushes. "Y/n, you're the only one who can decide what you make of your life."

"You always find the right words, Marinette. When I'm with you, I feel so... free!"

As Marinette smiles and her cheeks produces a tint of red, the two of them say in unison. "I love you!" The couple share a laughter together. They stare at each other, eye-to-eye, for a brief moment, and as Y/n intertwines their hands with Marinette, the two of them share a heartfelt kiss — a kiss which they have been longing for to have ever since the day their hearts became as one.