A comedy horror ¡ Adrien [Miraculous]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Adrien and Y/n found themselves exploring an old, rumored-to-be haunted mansion on the outskirts of their town. As they ventured through the dimly lit corridors, Adrien attempted to lighten the mood with his usual humor. "So, do you think the ghosts here like to play hide and shriek?"

Y/n chuckled nervously, trying to mask their growing unease. "Let's just hope they're not big fans of surprise appearances." As they continued their exploration, a sudden chill filled the air, and the sound of creaking floorboards echoed through the hallway. Y/n couldn't help but shiver. "I don't know about you, but I think I'd prefer a friendly ghost over whatever's causing that creaking."

Adrien flashed a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, I'll protect you from any mischievous spirits with my charm and wit."

Just as they rounded a corner, a shadowy figure darted across their path, sending Y/n stumbling backward in surprise.

"Okay, maybe your charm and wit could use a little backup plan right about now." Adrien's attempt at humor faltered as he sensed the genuine fear in Y/n's voice. They both knew this wasn't just another lighthearted adventure.

As they cautiously made their way through the mansion, exchanging nervous quips and attempting to diffuse the tension with humor, they stumbled upon a hidden room filled with eerie artifacts. "Well, this certainly gives 'spooky' a whole new meaning. Maybe we should consider an express checkout?"

"Agreed. I think I've had my fill of surprises for one night."

Just as they turned to leave, a sudden gust of wind slammed the door shut behind them, plunging them into darkness.

"I guess this is what they mean by 'making an entrance.' Any ideas on how to make an exit?" Despite the mounting tension, Adrien and Y/n found themselves sharing nervous laughter in the face of the unknown. As they worked together to find a way out of the mansion, their bond grew stronger amidst the mix of humor and spine-tingling moments.