He kissed me ¡ Moxxie [Helluva Boss]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Y/n say blushing. "Wow, I never thought this day would come... Moxxie, you actually kissed me!"

"Well, don't get too excited. It was just a dare from Blitzo. But hey, you're not so bad."

"Wait, it was just a dare? I thought... I mean, I really like you, Moxxie."

Moxxie sighs. "Look, Y/n, I appreciate your feelings, but we're from different worlds. I'm the straight man of the gang, and you're... well, you're you. We can't be more than friends."

"But... but I thought we had something special. I thought you felt the same way."

"Y/n, you're a great person and a valuable member of the team. But I can't risk our friendship for something that may not work out."

"I understand, Moxxie. It's just hard to accept. But I don't want things to be awkward between us. We can still be friends, right?"

Moxxie was nodding. "Of course, Y/n. You mean a lot to me as a friend, and that won't change. We'll get through this together."

"Thank you, Moxxie. Your friendship means everything to me."

As time goes on, Y/n and Moxxie continue to work together as friends in the I.M.P gang. Though Y/n's feelings for Moxxie remain unchanged, they find solace in their deep bond and shared adventures. And while Moxxie may still be the butt of the joke at times, he knows he can always count on Y/n for support and understanding.