He has charm but I have more ¡ Angel [Hazbin hotel]

Pov Angel

Pov Angel

It was a bustling evening at the Happy Hotel, and I, the charming and mischievous resident, was in my element. With a sly smirk and a twinkle in my eye, he sauntered through the lobby, catching the attention of everyone around me. Suddenly, my gaze fell upon Y/n, a new guest at the hotel. With a playful wink, made my way over to Y/n.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the new face in town! You must be lost, 'cause heaven's got nothing on you."

Y/n say smirking. "Oh, I think I found exactly where I want to be. And it looks like trouble has found me too."

"Trouble? Oh, sugar, you ain't seen trouble 'til you've met me."

"Is that a promise or a warning?"

I lean in closer. "How about both? But don't worry, darlin', I'll make sure it's the kind of trouble you won't forget."

Y/n laugh. "You're quite the charmer, Angel."

"Guilty as charged. But you're not so innocent yourself. Those eyes of yours are troublemakers too."

"Oh, they're just reflecting your own mischief back at you."

As we playful banter continued, Y/n and I found ourselves drawn to each other in a dance of words and wits. The evening passed in a whirlwind of laughter and flirtation, and by the end of it all, we knew that this was just the beginning of something exciting.