Feel it ¡ Adrien [Miraculous]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Adrien sat on the edge of the fountain in the park, his head hung low as tears streamed down his cheeks. Y/n approached him, concern evident in her eyes. "Adrien, what's wrong?" she asked softly, sitting down next to him.

Adrien took a deep breath, trying to compose himself before speaking. "It's just... everything feels so overwhelming sometimes," he admitted, his voice cracking with emotion.

Y/n placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "It's okay to feel the things you do, Adrien. You don't have to bottle up your emotions." she said gently.

"I know, but it's hard." Adrien replied, wiping away his tears. "I feel like I have to be strong for everyone else, but sometimes I just want to let it all out."

Y/n nodded understandingly. "You don't always have to be the strong one, Adrien. It's okay to be vulnerable and ask for help when you need it."

Adrien leaned into Y/n's comforting embrace, feeling a sense of relief wash over him. "Thank you for being here for me." he said gratefully.

Y/n smiled warmly. "Anytime, Adrien. Remember, it's okay to feel what you're feeling. You're not alone in this."

Their conversation continued as they sat by the fountain, the sound of their voices mingling with the gentle rustle of leaves in the breeze.