Flowers for you ¡ Camilo [Encanto]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Y/n sighs. "I can't believe I have to go to Casita Madrigal again with these flowers. Will Camilo even notice?"

Camilo notices Y/n's absence. "Hey, where's Y/n? She's always here with her flowers."

"She said she was tired of always making the effort. Maybe she wants you Camilo to notice her absence." Mirabel says.

"Y/n must be feeling down. I should go check on her."

Y/n's doorbell rings.

Y/n opens the door, surprised. "Camilo? What are you doing here?"

Camilo holds out a bouquet of flowers. "I noticed you weren't at Casita Madrigal today. I wanted to make sure you're okay and let you know that your efforts never went unnoticed."

Y/n blushes. "Thank you, Camilo. That means a lot to me."

"You deserve someone who appreciates your gestures. And I want to be that someone."

"Really? I've had feelings for you for so long, but I thought you never noticed."

Camilo takes Y/n's hand. "Y/n, I've always noticed. I just didn't know how to express my feelings until now. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, Camilo! I'd love to be your girlfriend."

They embrace each other, surrounded by the scent of flowers.

Mirabel watching from a distance. "Finally! They both deserve happiness together." And so, Y/n and Camilo's love story blossomed like the flowers they exchanged, proving that sometimes it takes a small act of absence for true feelings to be revealed.