Rain, rain, go away ¡ Nick [Heartstopper]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Y/n, a kind-hearted and creative artist, has had a lifelong fear of thunderstorms since childhood. Nick, her supportive and understanding boyfriend, notices her unease whenever a storm approaches. "Hey, Y/n, I can see the storm clouds rolling in. Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm just a bit nervous. I've always hated thunderstorms."

One evening, a powerful thunderstorm hits their town, and Y/n becomes visibly anxious.

Nick decides to take action to help her overcome her fear and offers to stay by her side during the storm. "I know how much thunderstorms bother you, but I'm here for you. Let's face this together."

"I appreciate it, Nick. It means a lot to me." As the storm intensifies, Nick comforts Y/n with calming words and gestures, distracting her with lighthearted conversations and soothing music.

Y/n gradually begins to feel more at ease as Nick's unwavering support and warmth provide her with a sense of security.

"You're doing great, Y/n. We've got this. Just focus on my voice and the music."

"Thank you for being here, Nick. I'm starting to feel better."

After the storm passes, Y/n expresses her gratitude to Nick for helping her face her fear and showing her unwavering support.

Y/n realizes that with Nick by her side, she can find strength in moments of vulnerability. "I can't believe I made it through the storm without panicking. Thank you for everything, Nick."

"You were incredibly brave, Y/n. I'm proud of you. I'll always be here for you, no matter what." Inspired by Nick's support, Y/n discovers newfound courage and resilience within herself, knowing that she doesn't have to face her fears alone.