Why? ¡ Luz [The owl house]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

As the sun set over the city, casting a warm glow through the windows of their cozy apartment, Luz sat across from Y/n with a mischievous glint in her eyes. She leaned in close, a playful smile on her lips, and began her teasing interrogation.

"Luz, what's going on?" Y/n asked, trying to stifle a laugh as she watched Luz's theatrical expression.

"Why? Why? Why?" Luz repeated with exaggerated seriousness, her eyes widening with playful curiosity.

Y/n couldn't help but chuckle at Luz's antics. "Why what?" she asked, playing along.

Luz leaned back in her chair, adopting an air of mystery. "Why are you so amazing?" she asked with a grin. "Why are you so beautiful? Why are you the light of my life?"

Y/n burst into laughter, unable to contain her amusement at Luz's over-the-top questions. "Oh, come on!" she exclaimed, shaking her head in disbelief. "You're such a goofball!"

Luz beamed at Y/n's laughter, her eyes sparkling with joy. "Because making you laugh is my favorite thing to do," she confessed, reaching across the table to take Y/n's hand.

Y/n's heart swelled with warmth as she looked into Luz's adoring eyes. "You're ridiculous." She said affectionately, squeezing Luz's hand.

"Ridiculously in love with you," Luz replied with a wink.

The two of them sat there, wrapped in their love and laughter, knowing that no matter what life threw their way, they would always find joy in each other's company.