Helps to express feelings ¡ Andy [The naughty nine]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

There lived a mischievous 5th-grade boy named Andy Steele. Andy was known for his adventurous spirit and his knack for getting into all sorts of trouble. His partner in crime was none other than his best friend Y/n L/n after Dulce left, a spirited and clever girl with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

One sunny afternoon, as the school bell rang to signal the end of the day, Andy and Y/n found themselves in a bit of a pickle. They had accidentally set off a chain reaction of pranks in the school cafeteria, and now they were facing detention. As they sat in the principal's office, trying to stifle their laughter, Andy turned to Y/n and said. "Well, that was quite an adventure, wasn't it?"

Y/n grinned mischievously and replied."Definitely! But I think we might have taken it too far this time."

Andy nodded thoughtfully. "You might be right. We always have fun together, but maybe it's time we put our talents to better use."

Y/n raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"We could use our skills to help someone else." Andy suggested. "Like F/n (Your friend). She seems really shy and has trouble expressing her feelings. Maybe we can help her out."

Y/m's eyes lit up with excitement. "That sounds like a great idea! Let's go talk to her!"

And so, with a new sense of purpose, Andy and Y/n set out on a mission to help F/n express her feelings.