Traumatic memories ¡ Dak [Dragons rescue riders : Heroes of the sky]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Once upon a time in the magical land of Huttsgalor, Dak, a brave and kind-hearted Rescue Rider, noticed that his friend Y/n was struggling with traumatic memories. Y/n had always been a spirited and adventurous member of the community, but something had changed in her lately. She seemed distant and troubled, often lost in thought.

One sunny morning, Dak found Y/n sitting alone by the edge of the forest, staring into the distance with a pained expression. Concerned for his friend, Dak approached her gently.

"Dak." Y/n said softly as she noticed him approaching. "I can't seem to shake these memories. They haunt me every day."

Dak sat down beside her and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I'm here for you, Y/n. You don't have to face this alone. Would you like to talk about what's been troubling you?" Y/n hesitated for a moment before opening up to Dak about the traumatic events that had been plaguing her mind. She spoke about a frightening encounter with a wild dragon that had left her feeling terrified and helpless. Dak listened attentively, offering words of comfort and understanding. "I can't imagine how difficult that must have been for you, Y/n." he said empathetically. "But you're not alone in this. We're a team, and we'll get through this together."

As the days went by, Dak made it his mission to help Y/n overcome her fears and reclaim her confidence. He spent countless hours training with her, helping her regain her courage and trust in herself.

During one of their training sessions, Y/n faced a daunting challenge that triggered memories of her past trauma. She froze in fear, unable to move forward. "Dak, I can't do it." Y/n said, tears welling up in her eyes.

Dak knelt down in front of her, looking into her eyes with unwavering determination. "Yes, you can." he insisted firmly. "You are strong and capable, Y/n. I believe in you."

With Dak's unwavering support and encouragement, Y/n summoned all her inner strength and pushed past her fears. She conquered the challenge, feeling a sense of accomplishment and newfound resilience.

After that breakthrough moment, Y/n felt a weight lift off her shoulders. She looked at Dak with gratitude shining in her eyes. "Thank you for never giving up on me." she said with a heartfelt smile.

Dak smiled back warmly. "You're welcome, Y/n. We're a team, remember? We'll always be there for each other."

From that day on, Y/n continued to make progress with Dak by her side, gradually finding peace within herself and regaining her adventurous spirit.

As the sun set over Huttsgalor, Dak and Y/n stood side by side, gazing at the horizon with renewed hope and strength.

"I couldn't have done this without you." Y/n said sincerely.

Dak wrapped an arm around her shoulders and replied, "And I couldn't have asked for a better friend than you."

With their bond stronger than ever, Dak and Y/n knew that they could overcome any challenge as long as they stood together.