Night Night. |Draco Malfoy|

Warning: Kids
Word Count: 386
(Song: Nancy Mulligan by Ed Sheeran)
----------------------

Y/n was leaning on the door and putting a finger to her mouth, to stop Mila from saying that she was there.

"Wanna hear the story of how your mummy and I met?"

"Yes!" She giggles and the smile on Draco's face nearly makes Y/n's heart melt.

"Well I met her in the common room. And she was talking with her friends. Never had I seen such beauty before." Y/n felt tears go to her eyes and Mila giggled, loving the story.

"The moment is saw her. Y/n is my yellow rose and we got married wearing borrowed clothes. We got one little girl." She giggles again and cuddles up to Draco. Y/n stood there thinking it was funny how he was scared to be a father and now she wishes her father was as nice as him.

"She and I went on the run. Don't care about blood status. I was gonna marry the women I love down by the Hogwarts border." Draco laid Mila down and tucked her into the covers, kissing her forehead.

"Is the story over?" Mila asked with a large frown. Draco chuckled.

"Definitely not." He took a breath, "She was Y/n L/n and I was Draco Malfoy. She took my name and then we were one, down by the Hogwarts border." Y/n smiles and walks further into the room. I sit down on the bed, next to Draco and he gently grabs my hand.

"Mummy and daddy love each other!" Draco and I laugh slightly.

"We do, love. We love each other very much." Draco responds, giving her another kiss on the forehead and I do the same. Draco reached over and shut her light off, before pulling me up slightly. He shut the door and attached our lips immediately.

"Whoa. What was that for?"

"What? I can't kiss my wife?" He laughs and picks me up, making me laugh in surprise, walking us to our room and laying me down gently in our bed. He turned the TV on and cuddled onto my chest. "I love you."

She laughs and kisses his head, feeling his tighten around her. "I love you."

And they both drifted off, in their lovers arms.