Paper Rings. |Mattheo Riddle|

Warning: None
Word Count: 455
-------------------

He was going to do it today. 

He was gonna propose. 

He was gonna make the girl of his dreams, his. He wanted everything to be perfect so he got a beach and set up a reservation for dinner. He took her to dinner and then they were going to watch the sunset together. 

He wanted to make her feel like she was the only girl for him because she was. But he also wanted to make her feel important and not like an object because in her past relationships, that's how she felt, like an object. 

So here they stood, on the beach with the sunset in the background and Mattheo's hands over the girls eyes. He was extremely nervous but so excited. A huge sign was in front of them saying, 'Marry Me' with roses and small yellow-ish white lights. 

Once he uncovered her eyes he got on one knee and quickly pulled out the ring box. Her hands went to her mouth and tears fell into the girls eyes. She turned around and saw him on one knee with tears falling from his eyes as well.

"Y/n," he started. "I have known you my whole life. And you haven't gotten sick of me. With pushing you away and telling you some fucked up shit, you never once let me walk away. And you didn't either. I wouldn't be here, right now, with the love of my life if you hadn't stayed. You stayed when I was losing hope in myself. You turned my life around and gave me something to fight for. You are the only girl I can picture my future with." His sobs couldn't be continued anymore so he stopped to let his sob out before continuing again. 

"You have shaped me into the man I am today. You showed me that love is weak. You showed me what living was. And you are my best friend. So, will you marry me?"

Tears were streaming down her face while she nodded with a large smile. He smiled brightly and stood up, picking her up from the waist. Her head was dug into the crook of his neck. He dropped her to her feet and took the ring out of the box, slipping it onto her finger.

Just then, all of her friends rushed out and jumped up and down cheering. Pansy ran over to her and hugged her tightly. She examined the ring and went to Draco, lecturing him on how he needs to do this when he proposes. Mattheo smiled at his girl once again and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

"I love you more then the whole fucking world Y/n Riddle."

They couldn't be any happier together.