Reunited. |JJ Maybank|

Warning: None
Word Count: 412
----------------------

JJ and Y/n were dating for 2 years before the whole gold hunt. She was a part of The Pogues but she couldn't leave her mother. She needed her and she couldn't just leave. It was the hardest day she ever had to face because she knew she was potentially letting the best thing that had happened to her go. 

Today was another normal day of waking up, missing JJ, getting ready, missing JJ, going to work, missing JJ, coming home, missing JJ, taking care if her mum, missing JJ and then going to bed while thing of JJ. 

She was at work and today her day was worse than others. She missed him and it was becoming an overload because she just wanted to be in his arms. She heard the door open and turned to them but what caught her eyes made tears come into them.

A blonde hair boy with blue eyes stood there with tears in his eyes as well. 

"Hey, I was wondering if I could see my girlfriend?" He asked with a crack in his voice. She dropped her pad and jumped into his arms. It felt right. It felt perfect. They both dug into each other as much as possible and didn't even pull away when they heard a chuckle behind them. He kissed her neck gently and a loud sob escaped her lips. She dug her head further into his chest. 

"Y/n, go. I got your shift covered." Her co-worker, Sandra, said with a large smile. She was happy to finally see the girl happy after seeing her unhappy for so many months.

"Are you sure?" She mumbled without taking her head away from his chest. She missed him and it was a lot to have him finally here. If it was a dream she didn't want it to end. She heard a chuckle and footsteps walking away.

Before she could protest JJ was walking out of the restaurant with her still wrapped around his waist, refusing to let go. He sat down on the sand, her work was right on the beach, and laid down with the girl on his chest. 

"Is this real?" He laughed and kissed her head.

"Very real, my love." His hands were rubbing her scalp and it felt wonderful. He was staring at the sky and for some reason he didn't think it was even remotely close to the girl's beauty that was wrapped around him. 

They were home.