Words Hurt. |Draco Malfoy|

Warning: Fat Shaming
Wc: 514
---------------

"What the fuck?! Draco girls are all over you and you do fucking nothing!"

"Well guys are all over you and I don't say anything to you about it," he shrugged witch somehow made me angrier

"But you beat them up!" I threw my hands into the air and let out a breath. Normal. That's all I could describe this. Normal.

We get into tons of fights about people going all over the other person. "Why don't you just tell them to get off?" My voice was becoming soft, from nervousness.

"Maybe because I want to fuck them!" He yelled. Wow. Ok. I am not gonna lie those hurt. "Maybe your too fat and I am waiting for someone better!"

My whole world froze.

It felt like the I had been betrayed in every single way. And it hurt more because it was from him.

His eyes flashed and I could see realization of what he just said flash through them like a book. "Fuck you," I grabbed my sweater.

"Wait, Y/n-" he couldn't finish his sentence before I slammed the door. He knew it was something I struggled with daily and still said it.

I finally let the tears fall as I entered my dorm. Wed gotten into fights but he never. Ever. Made me feel bad about my weight.

I curled into a ball as I held myself. I just miss how we were, before we were public.

|Draco Malfoy|

As soon as she left I felt everything come back to me as though I just killed someone. She is the most important person to me in this world and I said that.

I felt a few tears leak from my eyes as I heard her footsteps walking away.

***
|Time Skip, Next Day|

I walked into the great hall, walking to the Slytherin table. I was barely able to get sleep last night.

Blaise smiled at me and I just rolled my eyes. He knew something was wrong because Y/n was sitting with Luna and Cho. She always sits with us.

She was wearing a baggy shirt with some sweats. She always wears some type of crop top with jeans. Shit. Realization slowly set into my mind of how badly I truly affected her.

I wanted to stop time and go back to where I was about to say it so I could stop myself before I said. Maybe she would be sitting with me.

Her eyes were slightly puffy. She had been crying and I guess no one noticed, expect me. She had a smile.

But not a true smile.

She was faking it and I could see it. Anyone who cared could. I just was pissed and I know that's not an excuse but it's true. I was just....mad.

I always have girls on me but she has guys in her. I mean, she does push them away. I don't. I felt a tear form in my eyes and I quickly blinked them back.

Are we gonna get through this, or split?