All A Game. |Draco Malfoy|

Warning: None
Word Count: 412
----------------------

Today has been horrible. 

I got a detention with Slughorn because I was late after waking up to Pansy Parkinson, my best friend, woke me up by throwing some water on me. I found out my mother was getting annoyed because of how bad my grades have been dropping.

I used to have an A in muggle studies but after other work started piling up and trying to sort out drama, my parents got mad, told me if they find out I am failing another class they would disown me because I am an embarrassment to the L/n name. 

I have one person who is my safe space and I can just relax when I am with him. Draco Malfoy. My boyfriend. We have been dating for almost a month now. He is amazing. He helps me with a few of my subjects so I don't fall behind in all of them. 

I was just walking out of the library, after a studying session with Hermione. As I was walking though, I heard voices. I stood still waiting for them to talk. "When are you going to tell her?" Blaise. 

"Once I can get my galleons." Draco....

"This isn't fair to her, she really loves you." 

"Y/n is gullible. She wants attention. Bro, she needs fucking help with work because she doesn't know how to do it." My heart shattered. He used me. And I let him. Blaise finally caught my eye. His mouth went open a bit and he nudged Draco. "Shit. Y/n, I didn't mean-"

"You used me to get some galleons." I felt my arms begin to feel so heavy I couldn't even carry the books I was holding. Blaise slowly slipped out, letting us talk.

"I am so sorry. Please let me explain." I felt a tear fall but I was quick to wipe it before blinking back my tears. I would cry in my dorm. 

"You don't have to. You used me. There is nothing else to the story." 

"I-I can't lose you." He whispered as he walked forward taking my hand in his. I wanted to let it stay, but I knew if I did that I wouldn't be able to walk away. So, I took my hand out of his and took a step back.

"Maybe you should've thought about that before using me." I paused, trying to brace myself for my next word. "Goodbye Draco." I turned around and walked away, finally letting the tears fall.