My First Love. |Draco Malfoy|

Warning: Talk of Suicide Attempt
Word Count: 861
(Muggle World)
-------------------

I was walking down the streets of New York. The snow covers a lot of the walkways and a lot of, well, everything. It was nice, to be in my home state. I missed it here, the loud noises, the people, basically everything.

As I was walking down I saw someone I never expected to see, Draco Malfoy. I could recognize that platinum blonde hair anywhere. But. He was holding a kid. When we were graduating Hogwarts he was acting distant and I wondered why but thought nothing of it because I thought it was just him not wanting to be around all of the people.

And growing up in New York, I was used to it.  So I thought nothing was gonna happen but when I got back to our dorm to start packing, all of my stuff was packed. I thought he was just packing because he wanted to get out of here. But it wasn't.

He wanted me out of there. 

All of my stuff was packed because he wanted me out of his dorm. I was crying hard, trying to get him to tell me what I did wrong but he said he just fell out of love. That was like a stab to the heart. I started thinking I was unlovable. I never let anyone close to me because I didn't believe they would stay.

I still don't.

A few years later I found he was cheating on me with Pansy Parkinson, the girl who was supposed to be my best friend at the time. I cut her off and never spoke to her again. I don't plan on it. I, then began to close everyone off. Not letting a best friend get close to me and not any boy.

I fell into a deep depression and tried unavailing myself. One of my neighbors that always checked up on me knocked and when I didn't answer they tried waking me up in case I was asleep but when I didn't they broke the door down, finding me in a puddle of my own blood.

I sighed and knew it was Pansy's kid instantly. 

By her style, by her eyes, her hair. Everything. She had Draco's blonde hair and Pansy's eyes and style. Draco's eyes met mine and I tried looking away but I couldn't. It was like my heart wanted me to hurt but my brain was telling me to look away. 

He smiled and walked towards me. I put a smile on my face and walked towards him. "Hey Malfoy, long time no see." His face lightly dropped at the mention of his last name, something I only called him when we hated each other or when I was mad at him.

:Hey, Y/n," his smile widened when his little girl tugged at his pants. He looked down at her and picked her up. 

"Who is she?" It was like a whole new knife that had been stabbed into my heart.

"Sarah,"

And another.

I always said I wanted to name my kid Sarah. I thought it was a really pretty name and it hurt that he used that. 

"Oh.." 

"Y/n I am so-" he got cut off my none other then Pansy Parkinson.

"Hey baby, who is- Oh hey Y/n!!" she pulled me into a hug and I almost instantly pulled back, leaving her with a face of confusion. 

"Best friend?" I asked with a slight voice crack, her eyes softened and watered.

"Y/n I am so-" 

"Nope. The one boy I trusted with my life and the one girl I went to with everything, ended up fucking each other while still dating me! How the fuck do you think that makes me feel? And naming your kid Sarah!" 

Her head was tilted a bit and her eyes lit up, causing me to smile. Sarah was adorable. Pansy was crying and Draco was looking at me with guilt.

"You know, if you really fell out of love, you could've just told me." I tried to smile but tears fell from my eyes. 

"But I didn't wanna hurt-"

"But fucking my best friend hurt more." His mouth shut, knowing I was right. I mean, after all I was the one dealing with the pain. Tells fell down my face harder and I knew I wasn't gonna be able to stop a panic attack because my shaking was speeding up and so was my dizziness. "Have a good life. Sarah is gorgeous." 

I quickly walked past them and into the first shop I could, running to the bathrooms. I opened a stall and slid down the wall, holding my heart because it felt like it was gonna explode. 

Looks like I am back at square one. 

---

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! 

How are y'all!?

I'm in my heartbreak era if you can't tell. The last like 3 of 4 have been about someone getting hurt. I need help. Anyways, I hope you have the best xmas possible and spend time with family! 

I wanna try and get my other book having another chapter but I don't know if I will. I wrote this last night so I had it ready for the morning and last night I couldn't find the motivation to write the other part to the other story lol.