Dada. |Mattheo Riddle|

Warning: Kids
Word Count: 431
--------------------

I woke up to the sound of crying and I groaned. My eyes fluttered open and looked to my right to see my husband not next to me. I then heard the cries soften until they were no more. I smiled and lifted the covers off me, walking to my little girls bedroom.

I leaned against the door frame, seeing Mattheo in the rocking chair that he had set up and holding Y/d/n in his arms. He looked at her like she was his whole world and I found my heart warming at the sight of it. 

His thumb was rubbing against her cheek softly and he was bouncing her up and down in his arms. I remember him being terrified because he was scared he would become his father. He isn't even close to being him. I remember when I told him his face went from happy to scared and he broke down in my arms.

That showed me right there that he would be nothing like him. Even though I knew that from the beginning. I giggled and his head moved up, making eye contact with me. He smiled brightly and tapped his thigh, wanting me to come over. 

"Hi love," he said as I sat down in his lap with him placing Y/d/n in my arms while he held me tightly in his. "Sorry if we woke you up," he whispered. Trying to not wake her up. She laid in my arms still. The only movement coming from her body was her chest slowly rising and falling.

"You are nothing like your father," I knew it was still a thought he struggled with and seeing him like this with her, really made me want him to know that.

"Well, that was random," he chuckled but his grip on my waist tightened. 

"I know but I saw you holding her and Theo I promise you, you aren't your father and you never will be." He smiled and dug his head into my neck. I giggled and pushed myself out of his grasp, walking over to Y/d/n's bed and setting her down, gently. 

I covered her up to the waist and kissed her forehead, walking back to Mattheo, who was now standing up. He kissed my forehead and led me back to our room. We both climbed back into bed. I laid on top of him while his arms were wrapped around my waist protectively. 

"I love you mi amour, with everything in me." I smiled and kissed his chest.

"I love you so fucking much," he chuckled and kissed my forehead.