We Miss You. |Mattheo Riddle|

Warning: Talk of Suicide, Self Harm
Word Count: 492
----------------------

It was crazy how much things changed in only a sort amount of time. Y/n would cry herself to sleep while she held tightly onto her baby girl, Mila. Mattheo picked the name out and was there for the birth.

But about a week later he got told to go on a mission and when he left, he never came back. It was the saddest day of her life. She wanted to be back in his arms where she knew her and her baby were safe.

She fell into a deep depression when she heard he wasn't coming home. He was there for her when she went into birth and he got to hold his little girl, but he will never be able to watch her grow up.

Y/n felt like it was unfair to him, for her to be down there, watching her take her first steps and say her first word, without him right by her side. Milas first word was 'dada' and right when it left her lips her mother broke down into tears.

Mila grabbed her mum's face and tried to comfort her but when Y/n looked at the girl all she could see was the boy she loved so dearly. She felt like she couldn't leave because it felt unfair to leave her to where she wouldn't have any parents to grow up with but she couldn't take it anymore.

Pansy and Daphne were trying their hardest to keep her here but they knew eventually their words would mean nothing to her and they would have to deal with the pain she was going through.

The night she committed, she kissed Mila on the cheek and whispered her and Daddy would always be watching over her. She went into the bathroom and took the razor that laid on the counter and slid it across her skin.

She kept going deeper until it hit the vein. She placed the razor down and laid down on the bathroom floor so she would make a noise, something that could lead to her being saved. She shut her eyes and smiled as she felt herself slowly slip away from the world.

She wrote a note to Daphne and Pansy saying she wanted them to raise her. Not let her forget about her parents but if they felt they weren't ready to take care of a baby, make sure she is in a safe home.

It broke her to write that note but she couldn't keep on going without Mattheo. For a while she couldn't even say the boys name.

She wanted to be with her lover and she felt she wouldn't be a good mum because she was so in her head she didn't even realize what was happing in real life.

"My love," a small chuckle came from the girl's lips as tears streamed down her face.

"Theo."