Devil Town. |Mattheo Riddle|

Warning: 445
Word Count: None
(Requested by: 250Mazerunner356)
---------------------

When Mattheo and Y/n we're in their 7th year, they ran away. The fought in the war but once Voldemort won, they knew they needed to leave. They didn't tell anyone. Y/n didn't tell her parents. They were divorced and horrible to her. So, why should she?

They hope and hope they never get caught because they know that if they are, they will be dead. So they run and run, hoping no one is following them. They hold each other's hand and know they'll be able to make it for another night or two.

"Love?" Y/n asked when Mattheo and her where watching the stars, a date Mattheo had took Y/n on because he can't take her out on a fancy date. But she loves it.

"Yes darling?" His eyes turn and his body does as well, making him look at her.

"It's so cold here. And not weather. It's like, the coldness is always following us." Mattheo sighs softly, nodding.

"I know, baby. I mean, we have been running away for about a year."

"Why can't Hermione and Ron just fucking kill him." Tears go to the girls eyes, her voice breaking. "I wanna go home.." Her voice turns into a whisper, still watching the sky because she doesn't want Mattheo to worry about her.

"Oh love." He knows her to well because she knows she is crying. He pulls the girl into him, letting her head rest in his chest. "I know you wanna go home. I do too. When we finally get home, what are you gonna do?"

"I am gonna run to Pansy and Daphne. I will never let them go and jump up and down, and squeal and cry and laugh." Y/n laughs softly and Mattheo feels his heart warm at the sound.

"I will go hug Enzo and Draco like they have never understood."

"What do you think they are doing right now?" Her voice goes lower, letting the cracking break through once again.

"Worrying about us. Hoping we are okay and sadly, listening to my father's orders." She cuddled deeper into the boy, looking for warmth where she found instantly. Her eyes fell shut and Mattheo noticed, holding her tighter and kissing her hair. "We're safe now love. You can sleep. I'll protect you. I always will."

She smiled softly and nodded gently. Her eyes shut completely and within 5 minutes her breathing was lighter; meaning she had fallen asleep.

Even a Devil Town of a place, they would never feel unsafe as long as they knew the other was right by their side.