Too Hard. |Mattheo Riddle|

Warning: None
Word Count: 311
===============

They couldn't be together anymore. 

It was hurting everyone and it was hurting them but they loved each other unconditionally. They would go to the ends of the earth for one another but it had gotten too much for Y/n. 

"If you have children someday," Mattheo started. Y/n already had tears in her eyes. "When they point to the pictures." The girl held back a sob as she watched the boy in front of her. "Please tell them my name." 

"Tell them how the students went wild upon hearing that we were dating." He tried to smile and nod his head because he was taught to never show emotion but in this moment, tears fell from the boys eyes. "Tell them how I hope they shine."

"Long live...the walls we crashed through." 

"I had the time of my life," tears streamed down both of their faces. "With you." She shook her head and wiped her tears.

"I can't leave you. I can't lose you. I can't do it."

"Then don't leave, please." She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck while his went to her waist. Their lips met and they both melted into the kiss. When she pulled away she nuzzled her head into his neck and placed a light kiss. 

He smiled and pulled her closer. He sat down on the bed behind them and she wrapped her legs around his waist. 

"I love you so much."

"I love you more."

"Not possible." She said as she pulled away with a small amount of offense. 

"It is possible because guess what! I love you more!" She rolled her eyes and laid her head back down in the crook of her neck. He dramatically flopped down on the bed and tightened his grip on her so she wouldn't fall out of his grip. 

Sorry for the sort part! 

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!