Cleanup. |JJ Maybank|

Warning: Abuse 
Word Count: 908
---------------------

I stumbled into the Château with almost dried blood and fresh scars on my body. I knew no one was home as they were all at work. I was exhausted. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a half-drunk beer.

I sat down on the couch and took a sip before I laid down and stared at the ceiling. I felt my eyes grow heavy. I tried staying up as I knew I needed to fix the up the cuts but I couldn't and before I knew it, I was asleep. 

I woke up to someone shaking me up. My eyes fluttered opened and I saw a very nervous blonde. He had the most panicked expression. "Y/n! What the hell happened?!" I muttered a 'shit' as I remembered I still had all the blood on me. 

"Just-" I was going to lie but JJ knew me too well. We both had abusive parents, so when we got hurt by them the other would clean the cuts. We related on a completely different level and everyone knew that. 

JJ and I have been best friends since we met. Yes, all the Pogues were my friends but they didn't know what it was like to have parents who hurt you physically. Sure, some of them had parents that would yell or ignore them but they never had to deal with physical pain from them. Everyone knew JJ and I were so close due to this reason. 

"Mom" I muttered, looking down. He gently grabbed my hand and lifted me off the couch. 

"Come on" He walked behind me as I walked to the bathroom. I hopped on the counter and watched as he got the first-aid kit under the sink. He wet a cloth and started to rub off the blood on my face then to my hands. "What happened?" 

"Got thrown into a dresser, hit, punched. You know the usual" I said with a chuckle. But we both knew it was to try and mask the tears that were threatening to fall from my eyes. We stayed silent for the rest of the time until he started cleaning my knuckles. "She called me dad. Said I was him." 

He stopped cleaning my knuckles and looked up at me with a few tears on his cheeks. I felt my eyes soften. I know how he feels because every time he comes to me like this, I cry too. It should be normal but seeing him with blood from someone who should love him unconditionally, hurts me. 

And I am sure he feels the same. "Oh Jayj..." He shakes his head before wiping the tears and going back to cleaning. I have loved JJ for a while now but I always thought he didn't feel the same or was scared to admit that and then we date, break up, never talk again. That sorta thing. 

Once he was done he tapped my thigh and started walking out the door. But I pulled him back as he nuzzled his head into my chest. "It hurts....seeing you like this." He mumbled. 

"It hurts me too." He nodded against me, knowing I meant when the roles were reversed and I was washing his cuts. 

"Why did you even go there?" He asked as he pulled away and looked at me. 

"I needed new clothes. And I forgot I left a photo from when I lived there, of my dad and I." 

"You can't go back there. Or-or if you do I-I come with you." Tears welled in his eyes again. 

"Why are you crying?" He never cries. He may do it more around me but he never cries in front of me about this. He thinks after he is done and he goes into his room I don't hear him crying. He has always cried to me but he knew if he cried about this I would feel bad, and he was right, I feel horrible.

"I am so sick of seeing you like this!" A few more tears fell. I pulled him to my chest again and let my hands mess with his soft blonde hair. 

"I'm ok jayj...I have you...that's all I need." He nodded. He stayed against me, holding me like if he let go I would vanish. 

"I love you." He said after a while. He pulled away and I stared at him in utter shock. "I-I am sorry. I know you probably do-don't feel the sa-same but I nee-needed to tell yo-you" He stuttered. After a bit I smiled and put my hands on his neck, bringing him to me again.

But this time, to my lips. They moved in sync as he hands rested on my hips. When we pulled away he rested his forehead on mine and smiled. "I love you too, if that wasn't obvious" He chuckled and kissed me again, a small peck.

He picked me up and brought me to his room where he set me down and grabbed my laptop starting a movie. He climbed, in bed, making sure not to hurt me, and wrapped his arms around me as the movie started playing. Soon, I fell asleep being held by the one person I called, my safe place.

----------------------------
Hi loves, how do we feel about my first imagine? 
If you guys have any suggestions for Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle and JJ Maybank, let me know! 
I would be glad to do them!

Requests: