Mascara. |Mattheo Riddle|

Warning: None
Word Count: 384
(Muggle World)
----------------------

The girl and boy loved each other dearly. More then anyone would ever imagine for a Riddle boy. But it happened, and it happened to Y/n L/n. They were going on a date in the Muggle world today but due to Y/n having severe anxiety it turned to a panic attack.

They were both in the restaurant when she began shaking her leg and picking at her nails. Mattheo quickly noticed and put a hand on her thigh, trying to calm her down.

"Love?" He asked and she could hear him but for some reason she just ignored him and closed her eyes tightly. It felt like the world was slowly closing in on her and she couldn't do anything about it.

Mattheo quickly grabbed her hand and led her out of the restaurant, sitting her on the crub as tears began to run down her face rapidly. 

"Okay darling. I'm here. everything is okay." He said as he kneeled in front of her and balled his sleeves into his fist and started wiping her tears.

It was his favorite hoodie.

She shook her head, trying to get him to stop and he let out a small laugh. "Nope. Stop." She nodded slightly and he pulled her into his chest as he held the girl tightly. She sobbe harder and couldn't control her breathing.

Mattheo was glaring at anyone who was looking at them even slightly weird. He hated the fact people where looking at her while she was in this state. He kissed her forehead lightly and pulled the girl closer, scared she would disappear if he let go.

When Y/n looked up her heart nearly melted and broke all at the same time. She saw a few tears rolling from the boy's face and she thought it was the sweetest thing but she felt so bad.

"I'm so sorry."

"Hey, don't worry. Shit happens and it's okay. We can go home and watch a movie instead. Cuddle on the couch?"

"Yeah...that sounds nice," she smiles and nods lightly. Y/n balled her sleeves up and started wiping the few tears that fell from his face. To put it into words, and I'm gonna make it a few,

They were perfect.