Forgetful. |JJ Maybank|

Warning: None
Word Count: 669
-------------------------

I woke up with the sun shining through my window. I smiled when I looked over next to me and saw my boyfriend, JJ, of 3 years. It was our anniversary today. I kissed his forehead and slowly got out of bed to make him breakfast. I remember when we first met.

Everybody warned me about him because he was the 'fuck boy' always hated by everyone. But when I met him it was like none of that got into his head or let it change him. He simply saw the problem and chose to ignore it. Eventually, we became great friends and 3 years ago today we started dating.

When I was done I walked back into the room and saw him awake on his phone. He looked up at me and smiled before opening his arms. I walk up to him and sit sideways on his lap. "Hi baby" He kissed me.

"Hi love. I made breakfast." I smiled.

"Oh really!? What's the special occasion?" He frowned his eyebrows confused. 

"Ha. ha." I laughed sarcastically thinking he was joking. But when I looked into his eyes I realized he wasn't. "Oh um- never mind." I paused trying to not let my voice crack. "I just felt like it." I shrugged and he smiled. I kissed him slightly before getting up and grabbing my coat.

"Where are you going darling?" 

"Just to hangout with Sarah" He nodded and kissed my cheek. As i opened the door I sighed and turned around, watching the boy I loved, who forgot our 3 year anniversary, eat and go to watch TV. Tears started to flow down my face. 

I walked out the door, walking to Sarahs. When I finally got there she looked at me confused. "Why are you here, wouldn't you be with JJ, spending the day with him." My best friend knew the date of my boyfriend and I's anniversary just not my boyfriend.

"He forgot." I whispered as tears started flowing down my face. 

"Oh y/n...." She took me into her arms as she walked me up to her room. 

<JJ Maybank's Pov>

I wondered why Y/n made breakfast and why she looked so sad? I felt like I was forgetting something but wouldn't she tell me? Just them both Pope and John B walked out and into the 'living room' with a confused look on their faces. 

"I would've thought Y/n and you would've been all over each other." I look at Pope confused. 

"What do you mean?"

"Where is she?" John B asks ignoring my question. 

"With Sarah." 

"JJ. What is today." Pope looks at me with disappointment. I looked at my phone then back to Pope.

"July 3rd."

"Wow, man. That's fucked up." John B added sitting down with a beer in his hand. 

"Whats fucked up! What is going on!"

"It's your 3rd year anniversary..but I am assuming you forgot." 

"Shit!" My eyes widened. No no no no no no. That is what was going on. I quickly got up and started the twinke, driving as fast as I could to Sarah's. When I arrived I ran up to the door and there was Sarah. 

"What the fuck do you want JJ."

"Where is Y/n?"

"Not telling."

"Sarah please." I pleaded she sighed and opened the door more. I rushed inside and up the stairs to her room. When I walked in I saw Y/n's tear stained face and my heart broke. Once she saw me she wiped the few tears she had left and put on a smile, even though I knew it was fake. 

"Hey JJ" 

"Y/n I am so so so so sorry. I completely blanked and I know that is not a reason to forget our anniversary but I am so sorry. I was stressed with the gold and my father and-" I was cut off by Y/n kissing my lips. I sunk into the kiss. 

"Thank you. Just remember next year...please."

"I wanna take you out." She smiled...A real smile and nodded I stuck my hand out for her to grab and she did.