Really? |Draco Malfoy|

Warning: None
Word Count: 706
---------------------

I sighed as I set down my bag on my floor next to my dorm door frame. It's been a week since I figured out that Draco was cheating on me. He can't have someone in his contacts as 'Baby🖤💚' and then leave his phone next to me while he showered. 

You would think he would be more cautious. 

It was horrible and I went to the Astronomy Tower that night and cried until my head and eyes hurt. He had texted me asking me where I was and I just responded with 'staying the night with Mione,' and he dropped it.

Her name was Olivia and she was very pretty. She was Slytherin in the house and she was in our friend group. So here I was, sitting on my bed, waiting for Draco to walk through the door to confront him. I knew I wasn't gonna stay with him but damn did it hurt.

I was distant with him. I didn't talk to him about anything anymore and I would usually spend the night with Mione or Pansy or even Daphne. It hurts to see him now. I didn't let him kiss me and that fucking hurt. It was my way of telling him I knew what he was doing.

There were nights where I would be laying in one of the girls arms because I was sobbing. The door opened and Draco walked in with a large, cute smile that showed his dimples. He held up a paper in front of me and it showed he got a 100 in Herbolgy. A subject he struggled with a lot. 

His smile made my day and I hated it. He was so happy about this. I couldn't ruin that. I could wait another day. 

"I did it!" He jumped with a little dance and I couldn't help but let the smile go on my face and let out a laugh.

"I'm so proud of you Draco," I wasn't. I was proud he got a 100 but he was cheating on his girlfriend and I would never be proud of someone for doing that.

"Thank you! What did you get?"

"78," I said with a sigh. I wasn't sad about the grade, I was sad that I felt bad for him cheating on me. "Draco, we need to talk." Ok, guess I was gonna tell him today.

"Oh, ok! Whatca wanna talk about?" He smiled as he sat down on the bed and took my hands in his. I pulled them away and he frowned in response. "You ok Y/n?"

"Olivia."

"What about her?"

"You're cheating on me with Olivia." His face paled and he put his hands in his lap as he began fidgeting with his nails. 

"Y/n I am so sorry," his voice cracked.

"No. No. No. You do not get to cry. I have been crying non-stop because you couldn't just straight up tell me you didn't want me anymore-"

"I do want you!" He said with a level of softness that made me want to forget this is happening and crawl into his arms like I used to do before this week. 

"So much you cheated on me?" I questioned with tears filling my eyes as his stared into mine. I had made him speechless. And not for a good reason. "See? Malfoy-"

"Don't say that." He shook his head as tears filled up them as well. He knew what I was about to do and I never called him by his last name because I didn't see a point. 

"Malfoy. Get your clothes out of my drawers and get your bathroom supplies." 

"Y/n why are you doing this?"

"You cheated on me. What the fuck do you expect?" 

He was gonna say something but nothing came out and tears fell from his eyes as he started gathering his stuff and I watched, make my heart shatter. Once he was done he walked back out and headed to the door.

"I just want you to know, I truly do love you. I would take a bullet for you." He smiled lightly before he slipped out of the dorm that was once shared with him. Tears flooded my eyes and started streaming down my face. 

What he didn't know was, he was holding the gun.