Fuck You. |Draco Malfoy|

Warning: Talk of Abuse and Rape, Pregnancy
Word Count: 561
(This is in the Muggle world)
------------------

Y/n was waiting for Draco at the front of his job with a bright smile on her face. She was leaning against the car with a pregnancy test in her hand. They had both been trying for a while now and she couldn't be more happier to tell him.

She was waiting for him to get out of his office but with the amount of work he always had, it was expected to be a little bit of a wait. Draco and her began dating in 6th year when they both where under pressure for the missions.

They where the only place they could be themselves and they both grew to like each other. They didn't expect to last thing long but them both couldn't be happier they did. "Well, it's been a long time," a voice that she recognizes all to well states.

She turned her head slightly, in fear. She hid the test in her pocket and saw the eyes of Andrew Lopez.

The boy that destroyed her life.

You may think she is crazy for saying this but he had truly done awful things to her. He raped her multiple times and abused her for anything. When she was with him she felt trapped in a cage with no door to escape.

"Oh.." she didn't know what to say. She wanted to say how bad he destroyed her but she couldn't. The words were stuck in her mouth and she hated it. He looked at the girl with a smirk plastered on his face.

"What is a pretty lady like you doing here?" He says with a gentle touch to the arm, that still made her flinch. She hoped Draco was coming out soon.

"Waiting for my husband." She wanted to make it very clear she had a husband.

"Now. Aren't you still mine?" He leaned closer to her, making the girl try to back into the car further.

"Shes mine. And you better back the fuck away from her." Andrew turned around to be met with the gray eyes that she was so happy to see at the moment. He walked up next to her and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"You're still dating him?"

"She is. I don't rape and abuse her." Andrew's mouth dropped and he slowly walked away. "Pussy," he mumbled with a chuckle.

The girl buried her face in his chest and let out a breath of relief.

"Hi my sweet girl," he put his hand on her head and rubbed it softly.

"Hi," she mumbled against him. She wanted to be as close to him as possible so she moved her body to be right in the middle of his body.

"You're alright, my love." She smiled against him and pulled away slowly. She reached into her back pocket and grabbed the test. She held it in her hands as the blonde watched her confused by what she was doing.

"I have a surprise." She smiled brightly again and held the test out, letting his eyes travel the test. A big grin found his face and he grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed it. She was happy.