Experience. |Mattheo Riddle|

Warning: Heartbreak
Word Count: 403
(Inspo at the top)
---------------------

The Slytherin group was in the common room, talking and laughing. This was normal but for Y/n, it was harder to smile now. Her and Mattheo Riddle broke up because he wanted to find others. He was getting used to the feeling of being with her. She agreed, knowing if she put up a fight he would stay just to keep her happy. She didn't want him to be unhappy. 

"Why are you being so quiet, Y/n?" Pansy asked, not knowing what was bothering her. She knew she loved Mattheo but Y/n told everyone they both wanted to leave. Which wasn't the case. She wanted to stay with him forever. She saw a future with him. 

When she was still quiet Pansy and Daphne both got up and wrapped Y/n in a hug. They hated seeing her like this because she was always a bright smiley goofball that could make anyone laugh. 

Mattheo knew what was hurting her. 

He finally realized she had lied to him to keep him happy and he couldn't hate himself more. He spoke up, trying to make her feel better but it only made her feel worse.

"You were a wonderful experience," he smiled softly at the girl. That was what made a tear roll down her cheek. The boys looked at Mattheo with a small amount of hatred. They knew he fucked up.

"You were.....everything." Everyone's faces dropped and Mattheo felt his eyes fill with tears. The girls held the broken one and shot daggers at Mattheo. A small sob escaped the girls lips and Draco couldn't handle watching her in pain anymore. He got up and walked over to her, picking her up bridal style and carrying her to his dorm. 

He knew if he brought her back to hers there would be too many memories of Mattheo. 

"Go to hell, Riddle." Daphne said with venom in her voice. Both the girls followed behind Draco. Mattheo felt a tear fall down his cheek and he wished he didn't say what he did. Mattheo hated the fact she was finding comfort in Draco Malfoy but, he couldn't really be mad, could he?

He left her and he had no right to be mad. 

Her face was buried in the blonde chest while she sobbed. The girls were sitting on the bed as well and rubbed her beck softly while Draco held her. 

Heartbreak sucks.