Cuddles. |Draco Malfoy|

Warning: None
WC: 547
-------------

I walked back from the great hall with Daphne and we were heading to our dorm. I have been very busy all day and it has been very stressful. I hated not getting my homework done because that meant I got a detention which is what I am going to in a few minutes. 

I smiled as I fell on the bed, "Tired?" Daphne chuckled. I hummed and turned over. "You really need to go to sleep earlier."

"Yea well every time I say I am going to go to bed early I end up getting a fucking detention." She let out a small giggle and I shot her a glare. 

"Speaking of this you need to go to Snape's room or else you are gonna be in worse trouble." I gave her a confused look before looking at the clock on the wall and my eyes widened. I quickly grabbed my back and ran out of the room leaving a laughing Daphne behind. 

I rolled my eyes but kept running and just made it to Snape's room. I walked into the room and let out multiple tired breaths. I looked up and saw him glaring at me. "Sit. Down." Not gonna lie I am kinda scared of him at times. I quickly took my seat next to Cedric and slumped into my chair.

"I need to deal with more important thing then this but I want you to clean my whole classroom and polish all the things." I let out a breath of relief. He never said I couldn't use wands. He got to the door and turned the door knob before turning around and said in his low tone "No. Wands." 

I rolled my eyes but sat up, putting my wand in my bag.

***

I shut my door as I turned to the clock. 12. I let out a groan before falling onto my bed and curling up. I was too tired to shower so I would just shower in the morning. I flicked my wand and I was dressed in my pjs. 

I climbed under the covers and put the right at my shoulder. I heard the door creak open but I knew who it was. Draco Malfoy, my boyfriend. Since I have been so busy he would come over to my dorm at night and hangout with me. 

I felt a hand rubbing my head, "Hi darling." A small smile played on my lips and I hummed because I was almost half asleep. he noticed this and let out a small chuckle. "Can I cuddle you?" I instantly nodded and moved away from the middle of the bed. 

The covers were lifted up and the bed dipped. Just then, I felt arms wrap around my waist pulling me to him. I turned over and snuggled my head into his chest. "Hi, my love." 

"Hi bubs." He chucked and gave my head a light kiss, bringing butterflies to my stomach. His gripped tightened on me and his head went to my neck. 

"Go to bed, i'll be here when you wake up." He whispered. I nodded against him and within an instant the darkness pulled me into its tight grasp. But I knew when i woke up, I would still be in my lovers arms.