Is Love The Same As Affection? |Mattheo Riddle| Pt. 2

Warning: Mentions of Rape and Abuse
WC: 416
------------------

I sighed as I felt someone lightly shake me awake. I opened my eyes to see it was still dark and I was met with the chocolate brown eyes that I love. I sat up and leaned against the headboard, rubbing my eyes. "What do you want?" I said in a groggy voice. 

"To apologize," he shrugged a bit and I finally caught sight of his puffy and bloodshot eyes. My eyes were saddened but I remembered what he did. He did this to himself. 

"About what? The fact you got mad at me for not being affectionate?" I scoffed, "The only time I was being touched as a child was when my father would rape me. I got abused by my mother when I went to tell her or when she got high and drink. I was never loved. You can't expect me to know how to love you when I was never loved."

"I know. Merlin-" He got cut off by a sob that escaped his lips, "I hate myself for doing that. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I should understand that and let you take your time not to make you feel forced to do this." A small smile played on my lips. 

"C' mere." He looked at  me confused and I rolled my eyes. I sat up a bit and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I am so sorry. I am so fucking sorry." He sobbed into my neck. "I don't wanna lose you" he shook his head. 

"I know, my love. I know." I pulled him down but he quickly pulled away, wiping his tears. 

"I don't wanna force you." He shook his head. I held up my arms,

"You aren't love, come here." He smiled and nodded before climbing onto me. I tensed a bit but when I remembered he wouldn't ever hurt me I relaxed and held him tighter. "I love you. So much." He mumbled something but I couldn't hear but I did hear soft snores afterwards. 

I smiled softly and kissed his temple, my boy.

--------------------------------

Hi, don't know how I got this out on my birthday but I did!
Today was pretty good! I mean besides a few people ruining it but other than that it was good! I got through my math class itch gives me crazy anxiety for some reason so I am proud I got through that! 
Anyways, love you. Hope you had a good day/night as well!

Requests: