Terrors. |Mattheo Riddle|

Warning: Anxiety
Word Count: 419
----------------------

Y/n had night terrors ever since she was little. She had severe anxiety and that would form into nightmares, or, terrors as she referred to them. They didn't happen every night witch she was very grateful it didn't happen every night.

What Mattheo began to pick up as he dated her was that the terrors she would have would correspond to a fear she has that either she doesn't know or isn't telling anyone. Right now Mattheo was holding Y/n to his chest while he was scrolling on his phone.

He began to feel her body shake and immediately set down his phone, wrapping his arms around her and holding her tightly. One of her arms wraps around his and hold on tight as a sob escaped her lips. It hurt Mattheo to hear and watch her, not being able to do anything about it.

They learned that if someone woke her up, the next time she went to sleep it would pick up right where it left off so they understood that if they wanted it to be a quick thing to let her wake up on her own. She clung to his arm tight and he placed a gentle kiss on her head.

"I'm right here my love, you're safe. I promise you." He was hoping she could hear him and it was calming her down but her body shook more and her back arched in despair.

Without warning her eyes shot open and sobs escaped her lips instantly. He quickly pulled the girl to his chest and held her tightly.

"What happened?" He asked with a gentle voice, making sure to let her know she was safe.

"You left me. We had a kid, a baby girl, and you took her as well. You told me I was a slut and that you wish you never dated me." His heart broke when he heard this because, as stated before, he figured out these tied to fears she had. She hasn't ever told him she was scared to lose him.

"I'm not leaving you. Especially if we had a kid. I would never ever ever ever leave you. Honestly, I would probably die." She nodded her head and snuggled closer to him. She fought the urge to sleep but she couldn't fight it and before she knew it she was sleeping in the boys arms again.

What they didn't know was that, that dream was telling them she was pregnant.