The End. |Mattheo Riddle|

Warning: Death 
Word Count: 620
--------------------

And here we stood, in front of the Voldemort, who was staring at the lifeless boy's body in front of us. Harry Potter died. My hand gripped the brown boy's hand tightly. We had lost the war. The silence consumed us, until it was interrupted by a cackle that had escaped Voldemort's mouth. Ginny Weasley let out a loud scream. He was really dead this time. 

"Silence," Voldemort had yelled.

"We'll never escape Theo, we are stuck here forever, huh?" I felt tears prick my eyes but I couldn't cry. Not right now. I blinked them back but it caused one to fall and run down my face. his hand squeezed mine and he pulled me into him. He held me against his chest tightly and even though we were so unsafe, I felt safe.

"So, come forward." I felt Mattheo shake his head and I pulled away, after some struggle. I knew if he didn't do it as told, he would die. Voldemort would kill his own son and that was something I knew. 

"Please Theo, I can't lose you too." I had already lost my sister and both my parents had died when I was younger. They were tortured to death. I couldn't let Mattheo become part of the people who had died. "Please," I whispered.

"Son," Voldemort said with his hand out. I felt tears prick my eyes when he wasn't moving from his spot. "Fine then," he raised his wand and I knew where this was going. "Avada Kedavra," he screamed. The green light flew through the sky and before I could do anything, I jumped in front of Mattheo, who stood there with a blank expression. 

When he realized that I took it, he let out a sob. I collapsed in his arms and he fell to the floor. I saw blonde hair run into the view and the tears ran down Mattheo's face. "I l-love y-you."

The whole world went black. 

•3rd Person Pov•

He held the girl he loved with all his heart, in his arms. But it wasn't the same. She was dead this time. Tears ran down the boy's face as he patted her cheek, hoping it would wake her up. Her best friend stood around her, watching Mattheo fall apart while they did themselves. 

"Hi baby," his voice cracked as he pushed the hair away from her face. "Wake up. You need to wake up. I can't be the reason you're not here anymore." He whispered and everyone looked at him in sorrow. They were only dating for a year but everyone saw they loved each other more then anything else in the world.

Most of the group wished they would find something like them. 

Voldemort cackled, "She's just a girl. Leave her alone and come join me. Anyone who doesn't will surely die."

Mattheo kissed the girls forehead and mumbled something, making Pansy's face pale. But she couldn't stop him. She knew she would too if she lost Draco. Mattheo stood in front of his father. "Please. Kill me." You could hear the yells and cries of the others, begging him to not leave them to.

"Will you join my side," he asked. Mattheo shook his head, numb of any emotion expect the dry tears that still covered his face. 

"Never."

"Well then, Avada Kedavra," you could see him smile before his last breath. He was with his girl. The words he mumbled were,

"I'll see you soon my love," Pansy knew what he was gonna do and didn't stop him. She didn't feel guilty because she knew stopping him would have hurt him more than the rest that were spread out with shocked faces. 

"Theo?"

"I am here, my love. And I am not leaving."