Always. |Mattheo Riddle|

Warning: Panic Attack
Wc: 549
---------------

I walked into Mattheo's dorm, setting my bag down beside the door and grabbing my work. I sat down in his desk chair as I waited for him to get out of class.

We did this often. Me come to his dorm or him come to mine. We didn't have a lot of classes together so we tried to hangout with each other as much as possible.

I think we only had 2 classes together. And it was always hell. I was constantly being told I was being cheated on and Mattheo was always being hit on.

Let's just say it has caused us to have a lot of fights. People saying he was cheating on me and people hitting on him. He was told I was cheating too.

Everyone was out to make us break up. No joke.

As I sat there, I heard the door open and a smile formed on my face but when I turned around that smile dropped instantly. "Love?" His eyes shot up to mine.

They were puffy and bloodshot. I put my quill down and walked up to him. He set his bag down and slammed the door, startling me.

He went to his bed and I sat down next to him. I tried to hold his hand in mine, "Don't touch me." I nodded and pulled my hand away.

I know sometimes touch for him is to much to handle. "What happened?" I tried asking softly but it came out as more worried.

He hated people feeling sorry for him. Even me. But I hated seeing him like this and not being able to do anything.

He was gripping the sheets like if he let go he would die. I knew something was bothering him.

"Love, what happened?"

"Rumors again. Please don't-" before he could finish he let out a sob. I wanted to pull him to me so badly.

"Relax. Your fine. I'm fine. We're fine."

"Please don't believe them," he sobbed, going to my chest. I felt relief flood through me as I back myself against the headboard.

"I won't. I promise." I played with the curls of his hair as he sobbed into my chest. I knew going into more would make it worse so I just laid there with him.

Whispered we would be fine a few times here and there, trying to calm him down. I turned soft music on as I knew that always helped him.

And just like that he was asleep. I never knew all this would get to him this badly. But it did. And I wanted to take it all away.

We have had so many fights from rumors. They were times when I didn't believe him and times he didn't believe me but we always ended up together again

Not that we broke up or anything but we always came back to each other. We both fought to keep what we had.

I knew he was scared of me leaving because of his father. I knew he was scared to become a father. I knew he always wanted what's best for me.

And that led him to trying to push me away. A lot. But we never leave each other. We always come back. Always.