You're Scaring Me. |Draco Malfoy| Pt. 2

Warning: Talk of Abuse
Word Count: 451
---------------------

The couple hasn't talked to each other in about a week. Draco knew what was coming but Y/n didn't. She wanted to stay with him but she was terrified that it would get worse. She began to fear him. She feared what would happen if she said something like that again and something worse happened. She was just scared of him. And that's what hurt the most.

She was in front of his dorm, hands shaking. She didn't wanna do this, but if she didn't she'd be in fear of him. She knocked on the door and it opened quickly. Her eyes were met with the red and puffy pair.

"Oh.." he wasn't ready for the breakup talk. He didn't expect her to want to talk to him after what he had done. He opened the door more to allow her to come in. She walked in with a frown and stood in the middle of the room, awkwardly. 

"So, um-" Y/n was cut off by Draco.

"I know." He nodded with a sad smile, "I know." He felt tears prick his eyes and he quickly blinked them back. 

"I do love you Draco," a small sob escaped both of their lips. Neither of them wanted to leave but both of them were scared. Y/n was scared of Draco and Draco was scared he would hurt her again. 

"I know you do. I love you too and, fuck-" a loud sob escaped his lip and before he could shut the door, Y/n did knowing he doesn't like anyone to hear or see him crying. "I love you so damn much. But- fuck!" He turned around and his fist connected with the wall. 

He hated himself.

He felt like his father.

Y/n slowly walked up and pulled his arm away from the wall. She pulled him to her and wrapped her arms around his neck, cuddling into his neck. All of the fear she had with him, faded away. His other arm wrapped around her waist and held her tightly. 

"I don't wanna leave," she shook her head against him. Tears streamed down both of their faces and she didn't wanna let him go. She felt safe in his arms. 

"Then don't. Please don't leave me. I am so sorry." He sobbed against her. 

"I'll stay. I'll stay." She muttered and tightened her grip around him. He tightened his grip around her. This felt like his second chance and he was terrified of fucking it up. But he knew, if he hurt her it would hurt him. 

He brought her to the bed and laid down with her laying her head on his chest. 

They both wanted to stay like the forever.