Crash. |Mattheo Riddle|

Warning: Talk Of Abuse, Crash
Word Count: 897
(This is in the muggle world)
-----------------------------

Mattheo and I got into a fight. 

I was sitting on the bed as Mattheo was pacing back and forth. "I don't know what you want me to do!" I shouted. 

"Be a mother!" He threw his hands up in the air. "Just be a fucking mother." 

"It is not that easy!" I said as I stood up. 

"Yes, y/n it is fucking so easy, to be a loving mother. But all you do is sit down and watch us or watch a bit of TV!"  I flinched a bit, just as I was about to respond Ellie started crying. He sighed and walked over to the door. "Get your fucking things in check."  

He slammed the door and everything started pouring out. Tears just started going and I wasn't able to stop them. I knew he was right. But he also didn't know why it is hard to be a mother. My mother abused me when I was younger. My dad died. 

I watched him die, actually. That is when my mother started with the abuse. She started drinking as well. I never really told Mattheo because there was no point. When I met him, I was just about to leave my mother. So I didn't see the point in bringing it up. 

But now I get scared I will become my mother. 

So that is how I ended up here. Drinking with Pansy and Daphne, the only people who know about my mother. We were having a few drinks. They didn't know Mattheo and I got into a fight they just know I wanted to drink and didn't question it further. I looked at my phone with a text saying,

Where are you?

Wih te girls, whyyi?

Are you drunk? 

Noioooo

ugh. 

I sighed and stumbled over to grab my keys on the counter. "Y/n where are you going?"

"You shouldn't be driving while drunk, want a potion?" I shook my head and walked out to the car, starting it. As I was driving something came over me and I let all my tears fall. I was a horrible wife and a worse mother. All Mattheo needed was a break and I just got drunk because I couldn't handle the pain. 

Tears were streaming down my face. And before I knew it I was flung forward and everything went black.

<Mattheo Riddle's Pov>

I stared at the messages between my wife and I as Ellie was watching TV. Why did she always do this? She used to love hanging out with first years and reading to them and talking to them, she loved it, so why couldn't she do that with Ellie? "Daddy?"

"Yes princess?" I look up from my phone to see my daughter with a doll and a small smile.

"Where is momma? She used to be here all the time." 

"I don't know baby. I don't know." I put the phone down and picked Ellie up as I sat down on the couch with her in my lap. 

"I miss her.." She looked up at me and I saw tears fall from her eyes. My heart broke. She just wanted a mother. I pulled her to my chest as I stroked her hair. My shirt got wet from her tears. Just then my phone started ringing. I sighed and picked her up grabbing my phone. Pansy?

"Hey Pans, what's up?" I heard sobbing come from the other end and I set Ellie down. "Pansy...what is going on?"

"Y/n sh-she got-got into a-" I heard her sobbing more. My whole body froze. 

"Pansy. Is Daphne there?" 

"Ye-yea"

"Give her the phone." I heard the sobbing quiet down as it got louder once again. "What the hell happened?" 

"She-she got into a car-car crash" My heart broke even more. Yes, we may have our problems but I can't lose her. She is still my everything. Tears started to fall out of my eyes.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"We got a call from the hospital saying she was in a coma as of right now." Daphne said trying to calm herself down.

"Why did you get a call and I didn't?"

"Probably if something happened, didn't wanna burden you. I know she does that a lot." She whispered under her breath but I still heard her. 

"What do you mean 'I know she does that a lot.' what aren't you guys telling me?" She muttered a 'shit' and sighed.

"She was abused as a child by her mother. Her father died, she watched him die actually. She got into drugs and shit and started abusing her. She was always scared to be a mother because she didn't wanna become her mother. So, she watched you guys while she sat back and tried to join but she couldn't, getting scared she would get mad and hit Ellie." 

Tears streamed down my face as I watched Ellie watch TV, braiding her dolls hair. "No" I whispered. "Please come and watch Ellie," I heard her say a 'yes' and then the line ended. How could I not see it before? The flinches. The love for kids but would never love her daughter.
She was scared.

I walked up to Ellie and picked her up sitting her on my lap as I played with her hair. Why couldn't I have offered to pick her up? 

All because of a stupid argument. 

----------------------

Part 2?

OK! I wanna add that you can always request a few ideas for me to imput. I would love to hear what you guys would wanna see!