Drive-by. |JJ Maybank|

Warning: None
Word Count: 478
---------------------

Y/n remembered that night unbelievably well. JJ was trying to distract the cops as the other teens were holding onto the merchant. She had climbed off the back of JJ's bike and got into the back of the truck.

He drives away and the soon found him again, the cop right on his tail. A car was coming towards him and before he could think he was going off the railing. Y/n felt her while life slow down and right as the car stopped she got out.

Tears rolled down her face and her wiped under her eyes. "JJ! Where are you?!" Her voice was shaking and Sarah came behind her with a hand on her shoulder as her body was shaking.

She lost her boyfriend.

They met when John B and JJ met. JJ got the girl in detention and said he'd get her out because it wasn't fair for her to be in there. He held out his hand and asked the girl if she was ready to take a risk.

It was probably the best risk she has taken because if she didn't take that risk, she wouldn't have met her family. Her biological family all died in a car crash and she was the only person to survive. Her aunt adopted her but she doesn't give a shit about Y/n.

She wouldn't care and that only made her miss her family more. JJ was the only one she fel safe to talk to and one day JJ got mad and randomly blurted that he loved her. That day they got together and it was the best day of their life.

She knelt down with tears running down her face and her body shaking. Her mind drained out all of the yells for him and she was trapped in her mind. She couldn't hear anything but the thoughts in her head.

Suddenly she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and the familiar scent came to her nose. She turned around quickly to be met with the blue hues and a large smile formed on her face as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm here. I'm here." She sobbed into his arms and when the cop yelled over the railing he picked her up and brought her to the truck without a thought. The sound of her sobs made JJ have some tears falling down his face.

He held her while they drove and she didn't let go of him. She thought he died and that scared the living shit out of her.

"I love you. I love you so much." She said against him with small sniffles. The smile that played on the boy's face made Sarah smile towards the couple.

"I love you so damn much Y/n. So damn much."