Please Darling, Forget Me |Mattheo Riddle|

Warning: Death
Word Count: 471
--------------

War.

All you heard were screams when people found out who they lost. The scream of the Weasleys made tears come into my eyes. "Y/n..." someone behind me called. I turned around to be met with the eyes of Pansy.

"What happened? Why do you look so worried?" I questioned, worry lacing my voice. She stepped to the side and there stood Draco, Enzo, Daphne and Theodore. My eyes looked down.

A sob left my mouth as I ran to the love of my life who was laying limb on the ground. We had met when we were in the 4th year. He had just transferred and didn't know anyone. Everyone was scared of him because of 'Riddle'.

We had gotten assigned partners in Charms and he had started to hangout with my friends and I. He became my best friend, he was supporting me through everything that I needed or through a panic attack. He was just there.

A loud sob escaped my lips again and I leaned my head to his chest, trying to hear the beat of his heart I would always listen to when I was laying on his chest that gave me so much comfort. When my head laid on my chest, I didn't hear a heartbeat. I heard nothing. 

I let out a scream. It was like not hearing his heart beating is what made it sink in for me. Enzo was behind me and pulling me into him. I shook my head and tried to go back to Mattheo. Once I got out, I laid down next to Mattheo. It felt weird, not having his arms around me tightly the second my body hit his chest.

I cried for a while, the rest of the group looking at me with sorrow in their eyes. His eyes were shut and I couldn't feel his chest moving up and down beneath me. It made the hurt worse. I sobbed again, feeling arms wrap around me. Enzo pulled me into his arms and held me with my back against his chest.

"He can't leave me!" I shouted, holding my hand out to him like he was going to grab it and open his eyes yelling 'got you' with a big smile and I could yell at him for pranking me like that, but it never happened. His hand didn't move to fit in mine, it just laid there. 

"No no no no no no," I kept repeating, not wanting it to be real. I shut my eyes, with my back against Enzo and Daphne kneeled in front of me.

Please Darling, Forget Me.

His voice echoed in my head, making me let out a scream of sadness. Everyone was looking but I didn't care.

I lost the love of my life. And there was nothing I could do this time to bring him back.