Terrors. |Mattheo Riddle| Pt. 2

Warning: Pregnancy
Word Count: 587
----------------------

They were doing everything as normal, the terror being something else they just had to deal with. They still didn't know it was telling them something. That was before. Y/n soon had a theory when she started throwing up and feeling nauseous at foods she normally would love.

So.

Here we are.

Watching the pregnancy test placed on the counter, watching it with such an intensity people would think she was trying to make something happen to it. Her mind was racing with thoughts. Some good, some bad. She was scared he would leave her, after all they were young. She was scared she would be horrible to her child like her mother was to her.

She was just scared.

The minutes felt like hours before she heard her alarm go off and she took a step towards the counter to turn it off. She placed her phone down, her hands falling at the sides of the test.

No one and nothing could prepare someone to go through this. Alone. Given, she could get Mattheo but she felt trapped. She felt like if she went to get him he would leave before she even got the chance to find out. She lifted it up and flipped it over.

Positive.

"No!" The girl cried out with tears immediately falling from her eyes. "No, no no no no no." Mattheo wasn't in the dorm because he was out with his friends, he hadn't been with them for a while even though he still wanted to be with Y/n. She forced him to go because she knew she had to take this test.

"Fucking asshole!" She yelled as she kicked her foot against the cabinet below. "Shit!" She grabbed her foot and began hopping as tears rolled down her face from the pain both physically and mentally. She walked out the door and stood leaning against the frame.

Tears couldn't stop streaming down her face and she hated it. She wanted to know if he was going to stay or not. But she knew if he chose to leave she would be crushed. With hesitation, she grabbed her phone and searched for the contact 'my darling'. Once she found it she clicked it and let the ring fill her ears.

"Yes love?"

"Where are you?" He could hear that she had been crying and he immediately was ready to do anything she needed.

"Great Hall. What do you need? Are you okay? Why are you cry-"

"Just g-get to our dorm, please." He nodded even though she couldn't see him. Without telling the boys where he was going he got up and ran to their dorm, not caring about it being boys time. Just as he opened the dorm door he heard something he never expected.

"I'm pregnant." He stopped opening the door halfway through, the thought still going through his head.

"With my baby?"

"No! With fucking Harry Potter's- of fucking course their yours." A large grin spread across the boy's face as he rushed up and spun her around, kissing her neck softly.

"So why were you crying?"

"Cause I thought you would leave."

"Who do you take me for?" He let out a chuckle and she felt it was okay to let out a small giggle instead of trying to hide it. "I would never ever leave you. Or our baby." His hand went to her stomach and rubbed gently. There were 2 words swarming his head.

His family.