Loner. |JJ Maybank|

Warning: Talk of Abuse
Word Count: 690
----------------------

She was a part of the Pogues but she wasn't really a part of them. 

She was the Loner of the group. No one really talked to her or noticed her. Well, that is expect for the infamous JJ Maybank. He noticed everything about her. How her leg would bounce up and down when she was nervous. Or that she would pick at her nails when she was uncomfortable. He even noticed the new bruises that would appear on her arms after coming back from being home.

He would know if she got enough sleep that night by her eye bags. He wanted to talk to her but he didn't know how. And that scared him. He was scared that he was scared of talking to her. He knew he liked her but JJ Maybank had never stuck with one girl.

He was scared that he would break her heart because he got drunk or something and end up fucking someone else. 

Now for Y/n, she watched everyone from afar. She knew when someone was getting overstimulated but she knew more about JJ then he knew about himself. She knew that when he got anxious he would put a hand on his chest. She knew that he would take his hat off and run is hands through his hair when he got mad.

 She liked him. 

She wasn't scared to admit it but she was scared to make herself known. She was scared to let people know she existed. When she didn't wanna be in a situation, it was very easy for her to slip out. It's not like anyone was watching her, right? 

She would spend lots of nights, crying because her home life was so messed up that being invisible to everyone, well almost everyone, made her feel safe, in a way. It made her feel like she wasn't trapped in a certain place. 

She felt she could leave anything, anywhere at any time. And it's not like anyone would question her. So, here she sat, reading on her bed. Her parents were out on vacation so she took this time to enjoy the time that was spent in her room and she wasn't crying. 

She was highly interested in this book and she was interrupted with a knock, but on the window? She grabbed her bookmark, setting it in the book and letting the pages peacefully close as she set it on her bed and walked to the window.

Her eyes caught blue ones and her whole world sorta stopped when she came face to face with the blood that was dripping from his head and his teary eyes. She quickly opened her window and gasped, "Jaj what happened?" 

"Dad. I didn't have anyone else to go to and you are the only other one I trust." he said as he climbed in and sat down on the floor at the end of her bed, letting his head fall as a few tears went down his cheeks, falling onto his shirt. 

"What about JB," she asked as she went to her bathroom, getting a first aid kit, that was in her bathroom due to the same reasons JJ was here with her, and walking back, sitting down in front of him. 

"He's at work and I don't wanna go to him anyways," his eyes opened and she started getting everything that was needed, ready. She began rubbing the blood away and couldn't get the right angle so she huffed in annoyance. She didn't expect JJ to grab her waist and set her on his lap. 

She gasped but couldn't help the blush that had begun to form on her cheeks as she continued cleaning his cuts up. JJ never wanted to let her go. He felt she was where she was supposed to be, in his arms. 

But what he didn't know, is she felt the same way too. 

What they both didn't know is that, with JJ deciding to go to her house that day, they would become best friends, and soon that would turn into lovers that grew to have a family together.