Out Of Love. |JJ Maybank| Pt. 2.

Warning: Panic Attack
Wc: 617
----------------

It's been a few weeks, the only person I have seen was Sarah. I've been living with her. Shes made sure to keep Rafe away from me. I hated the way I started comparing myself to Kiara.

JJ would knock on Sarah's door all the time. Eventually, he stopped and went on doing whatever he did. He was happy, that's all that mattered, I thought.

Sarah walked through the door with a small smile, "Hi my love."

"Hi, you ok?"

"Just, lots of drama in the group right now," she shook her head.

"What do you mean?"

"JB found out why you haven't been there and went crazy, and started punching him."

"How was he when you left?"

"He was, um, shaking and Kie was trying to calm him but it-" before she could finish I was out the door. I was basically running as fast as I could.

I may hate him but he has told me a few ways to calm him down that he hasn't told anyone else and I know if he doesn't calm down fast enough, he'll pass out.

As I ran into the Chateau, I saw a beaten up John B. He was running his hands through his hair. When hai eyes caught mine he immediately knew why I was here. "in his room with Kiara. She isn't helping much."

I rolled my eyes and ran into his room. Kiara was sitting on the opposite side of the room. She had a few tears on her face. JJ's eyes met mine, "He won't let you touch-"

Before she could finish his sentence his arms were around my waist and his head was buried in my chest. I felt tears pool out of my eyes.

Not because he was scaring me, because he was reminding me of what we had. And how we won't ever have that again. He chose to leave, I wanted to stay.

I ran my hands through his hair, making his breathing slow. His face was cut and bloodly. John B got him pretty good. *I'm so so so-so sor-sorry!" his whole body was shaking.

I could see Kiara with anger an worry in her eyes. "We don't have to talk about ti right now. Just focus on your breathing." I tried talking softly, knowing if I don't panic, it will calm his down.

"Please don't leave, y/n!" I knew he was seeing how he wasn't in love with Kiara. But it scared me knowing it could happen again and be real this time. And I couldn't go back to him.

"I'll stay, but not with you." I know it probably wasn't the best to say it straight to him especially when he is like this but I wasn't gonna lie.

"W-What do you mean," he trembled.

"J, you picked Kiara. How do I know it won't happen again? How do I know another girl won't be introduced to you and you'll 'fall' for her. I can't break like that again."

Kiara had left once I said her name. So now it was just JJ and I sitting in his room, with me in his lap and his head resting on my chest as he played with the hem of shirt and I played with his hair.

"I promise, it won't ever happen." he shakily said. "I love you Y/n! The way you dropped everything for me even when you hate my guts. The way you laugh. Your smile. The way you know exactly what to do to comfort me. I love you Y/n, no one else."

I sighed. I give up. "I love you too, J."