Meeting Cissy. |Draco Malfoy|

Warning: None
Word Count: 543
-------------------

I stared at the doors with a worried expression. I hated meeting new people and now I have to let the women whose son I want to spend the rest of my life with. A hand slipped into mine and I looked up to see Draco with a bright smile on his face. It was something you didn't see often. Now with all the Death Eater things.

I was the only one who knew and I can't begin to tell you how many times he had cried in my arms and each time it broke my heart. I loved him with everything I had and seeing him in such a rough spot broke me. But seeing the smile on his face right now made me feel warm and fuzzy. 

The big doors opened and I saw a woman who had black and white hair that made her look beautiful. She smiled wide and opened the door wider. I felt my hands shake with nervousness and I hated it because she looked like such a nice woman.

"Oh Draco! Dear!" His hand slipped from mine and he was pulled into a hug by his mother, who held him tightly. She let go after a minute and smiled genuinely at me. She looked at me as if she knew me since I was born and something about it made me feel safe. 

"Hi, Mrs. Malfoy." I said, putting my hand out for her to shake witch she kindly declined and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Oh nonsense dear! Call me Cissy or Narcissa. Either one is fine." I smiled and nodded, she pulled me into her home gently. "Draco, please show her around. Dinner will be ready soon!" He smiled brightly at his mother and his hand slipped into mine again, leading me upstairs. 

"See love, you are okay. Nothing to worry about. I promise." He kissed my cheek and led me to a room. "This is my bedroom." He opened the door and it was beautiful. It had green curtains and satin bed sheets. His desk was black with a white light in the corner. He had a walk in closet and a bathroom.

"This is...amazing." I walked over to his bed and flopped onto it. 

"I knew you were going to do that," he laughed beside me and laid down next to me, his arm going under my head and pulling me to his chest. My arms wrapped around his torso and his other open arm wrapped around my waist. It made me feel safe and I loved it.

I heard Mrs. Malfoy call for dinner about an hour later. We had been cuddling almost the whole time in silence. Just the sound of the wind and the smell of food. We walked down and took a seat next to each other while Mrs. Malfoy sat across from us. Mr. Malfoy was out and that is the only reason I am here.

Draco didn't want me here when his father was here.

"The food is delicious Mrs. Malfoy." She chuckled and wiped her mouth. 

"Thank you dear, but please remember to call me Cissy or Narcissa. Mrs. Malfoy sounds way too formal." 

I laughed and nodded, I could tell her and I would get along perfectly.