Nerf Gun. |Draco Malfoy|

Warning: None
Word Count: 335
(Muggle World)
---------------------

One day when Y/n came home from her job, at an office and what she saw made a large smile go onto her face. It was a note from her soon to be husband and a nerf gun. It said they had a game to play with their little girl. She opened the door and set down her bag, picking up the nerf gun and loading it up.

"All right you two! Games on!" She heard a small giggle and her head snapped over to where she heard it and pointed her gun in front of her face, ready to shoot. Right as she neared their couch she saw a blonde haired boy pick up April and run away with her giggling into the boys neck.

Y/n had to stop for a second because it was hard to register that this is the exact life she wanted. "I'm gonna get you!" She yelled and started running into the kitchen. Draco soon came out and began shooting his girl, with a large smile spread across his face.

She maybe got 2 shots before the blonde dropped his gun and ran to the girl, picking her up by the waist and spinning her around. She squealed and laughed.

"Draco!!" He set her down and smiled, kissing her head gently while her eyes shut slowly. After having a bad day, this is exactly what she needed.

"Mummy!!!" April ran out with her arms wide open and Y/n picked her up.

"Hi my loves," she said and smiled. Both the boy and girl cuddled up with Y/n. "How was school?"

"Good! I missed you and dada a lot!"

"We missed you, I know that for sure!" She smiled and dug her head into Y/n's chest, making the girl smile.

She looked towards her soon to be husband and she couldn't help but think one thing; she was home. for the first time, she felt like she was home.