Lovely. |Mattheo Riddle|

Warning: None
Word Count: 526
------------------

They both missed each other. She would play with a flower and watch the breeze mess with the trees. He would lay on his back and see what the clouds were making that day. They did all the time, miss each other, and this was the one day where they so happened to not.

"Y/l/n," the boy said behind her, making her jump with a startle. The girl turned around and saw the schools fuckboy.

"Riddle." She said emotionlessly and turned back around to continue playing with the flower she was playing with before. He was surprised because usually any girl that would interact with him would be all over him, but she wasn't.

And for some reason something within him sparked and make his stomach flutter. He couldn't lie and say she wasn't pretty. She couldn't either. He didn't like the feeling of this, this new feeling he had never experienced before.

"Why are you here?" He said as he tried to be intimidating because he wanted this to be over with. The girl didn't care. It was another man that was full of himself and it's not like she was scared of him, she just didn't like his attitude and his bitchyness to everyone.

"Hanging out at my spot."

"This is mine." She rolled her eyes and began to ignore him. He smiled lightly at the fact someone wasn't afraid of him but quickly wiped it off and went to lay down right next to her.

It's crazy how that was a year ago. A year ago is when they met. When they talked for the first time. Today, they are celebrating their 6 months and it wouldn't have been possible without that damn spot. Y/n and Mattheo where the couple everyone knew and they either loved them or hated them.

Y/n was asleep while Mattheo was getting her food because even though it was their anniversary, she was also on her period. He smiled when he saw his girl cuddled up in the blankets and hugging a pillow. He set the food down and climbed in next to her.

Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled brightly when her eyes met the brown eyes she so dearly loved. "Good morning my love," he said and kissed her head.

She pulled herself up a bit so her head was resting on her chest and she nuzzles into it. 
"I got you food," he whispered. She tried opening her eyes but they were so heavy all she wanted to do was sleep.

"Go back to sleep my darling, it'll be here when you wake up. I'll be here when you wake up." He lifted the covers up and kicked him shoes off, lifting them up over both of their body with her body not leaving his.

"Okay," she mumbled against him. "I love you Mattheo Riddle." The boy smiled brightly and kissed her head again.

"I love you more Y/n Riddle."

And who would've thought all this came from a small encounter at a spot they both called their own. Now, they are their homes.