Secret. |Draco Malfoy|

Warning: Torture
Wc: 870
Requested by: JulzLovDraco4Eva
--------------------

I was sat down in the Gryffindor common room talking with Harry, Hermione and  Ron. We were talking about what we wanna do for the weekend.

We all wanted a weekend where we didn't have to deal with the Death Eaters and the war. As much as it took to convince Harry, we did. We all wanted to go to Hogsmeade.

When I looked at the time my eyes widened in shock. "Shit," I mumbled. Everyone's attention turned towards me. "Sorry I just realized I am missing a detention I got." Harry's face morphed with confusion.

"You. Detention?"

"Yes. Snape. You know how much he hates us Gryffindors." I said with a nervous chuckle. After 3 years it was still always so fucking nerve racking.

I walked out of the common room and headed towards the courtyard. I saw a blonde haired boy sitting on the bench with his phone in his hand. I smiled and walked up behind him, kissing his head.

He looked up and smiled, "Hi my love."

"Hi Dray." I have been dating Draco Malfoy since year 3, after the incident with Buckbeak. I don't know how we have kept it for this long but we have.

The rivalry between Slytherin and Gryffindor was always going to put a strain on our relationship and I knew that, so did he.

I heard the flash of a camera and turned around quickly but when I did, I was met with no one. "You ok love?" Draco asked standing up.

"Yea, yea I am sorry."

"Don't worry. I'm excited for our date." he placed a soft kiss against my lips. I heard the camera click again and turned around quickly. Nothing.

I brushed it off my shoulder and turned to walk with Draco.

•••

I walked into Hogsmeade with Harry, Hermione and Ron with a smile on all of our faces.

We all needed a day like this. Just a chill, nothing to worry about day. We walked around and laughed.

Just after a little while black smoke came in and clouded around us. I heard a cackle that I knew almost instantly was Bellatrix's. Every time I would stay over Draco's I heard that cackle and he instantly threw me in his bathroom.

Shit.

What the fuck did she want?

Before I could do anything I felt myself faint and just like that I was pulled into a darkness I had no idea if I would ever get out of.

When I woke up I was thankful but I was instantly met with the coldness. And the feeling of stares. I looked around and saw Hermione, Harry, Ron and....Draco all tied up with duct tape on their mouth.

Draco had tears running down his face.

I looked up and saw my hands chained to the wall. "Ah! She woke up!" I looked to my side and saw Lucius and Pansy standing there. Along with Bellatrix.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Well Pasny here, told me about the little relationship that was going on between you and Draco."

My eyes snapped to Draco and tears started falling down my face. "Please don't hurt him." Someone came behind the four of them and ripped the duct tape off their mouths.

"Y/n!" was the first thing he called out.

"Draco!" I just wanted to be in his arms. I think I was the least worried about what the Trio thought.

"Ah ah ah. Er won't hurt him. But. We are hurting you."

"No!" Draco yelled as loud as he could.

"Crucio!" Bellatrix yell. I screamed in pain. It felt as if knifes where entering my body from every single fucking direction. I heard Draco screaming for them to stop and soon enough the Trip joined in the screaming too.

She lifted it and just as I let out a breath of relief she was about to go again. But Draco spawe  out of no where and touched me, making me feel like I was being sucked up.

When my eyes opened I laid peacefully on my bed. In my dorm. I shot up and looked everyone to see anyone. The door opened and Draco walked in with he Trio following close behind.

"Draco," I cried. He was by my side in an instant and pulled me into his chest. I felt tears fall into my shoulder.

"It's ok my love. It's alright. I'm right here."

"It's not a dream, was it?" I sobbed, already knowing the answer.

"No darling. It wasn't a dream." I snuggled up closer to him and his arms wrapped around my torso, pulling my onto his lap where I sit sideways and had my head against his chest.

I felt safe again. Being in his arms. Home.

"I'm sorry guys." I said to the trio, not moving an inch.

"It's ok. Draco apologized and told us everything. It's ok." I smiled and tried to get even closer to Draco, even though it wasn't possible. His hand rubbed my back softly and the other held me tightly around my waist.

Home.

Hope this is what you wanted JulzLovDraco4Eva

Thank you all so much for the support on this book!